Friday, October 21, 2022

I Am Lucky a Synapse

 

I am lucky a synapse didn't publish a tree.
 I mean there's a degree of certain 
luck to it. The thought emerged
 from the forest. The razed fields burnt and 
plundered over again. Tilling the earth of blank pages 
 to fertilize what ground could be found 
luckily a synapse formed into being 
  into a certain cohesion and took shape
 I am lucky the synapse didn't publish a time.
Another brane of existence to wrap around mind.
  What are the chances of not forming from there
 I'm lucky a synapse didn't publish a bear. 
   There's a certain degree of luck to it. 
   The waters boiled into steam and blown
  Away by the wind, how lucky a synapse 
Didn't publish someone else, like a friend
  How would I have come to fit in 
 There's not a chance I'm the one 
 Invited to the dance I am lucky a synapse
didn't produce the faculty to avoid me.
I am lucky a synapse didn't publish a tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment